The ECS Group, based in Corby Northamptonshire has an exciting opportunity for a confident individual to join a growing company as a full-time Fleet Administrator to support HR and Finance departments.
The ECS Group (ECS Electrical Compliance and Safety Ltd and Total Environmental Compliance Ltd) have a growing of fleet of over 80 of commercial vans and company vehicles across both businesses.
We are looking for a professional self-starter with strong organisational and communication skills, ideally with fleet experience.
Your main duties will include:
- Maintain the master vehicle list
- Arrange and manage service bookings and MOTs for drivers as required
- Dealing with customer queries and requests
- Liaison with dealers and suppliers to aid the progression of vehicles on order
- Run monthly reports
- Continually focused on delivering excellent customer service
- Use fleet management software to monitor driver performance and locations
- Manage and issue company fuel cards
- Be the point of contact for damaged fleet vehicles and repairs