Are you experiencing difficulties managing and planning electrical compliance and safety for a large portfolio of properties?
Do you struggle to keep on top of job progress, job histories, costs and certifications?
Is your electrical contractor delivering transparency and timely access to reliable and accurate information?
Are you struggling to gain access to your tenants’ properties?
ECS Ltd can help:
- Ensure your housing stock is safe and complies with the relevant regulations
- Provide an overview of the current condition of electrical installations through the implementation of regular testing and inspection programmes
- Maximise the life of electrical installations and components through regular maintenance
- Extend component lives as much as possible and minimise the need for rewiring
- Update homes and communal areas to meet risk assessments, insurance requirements and health and safety standards
- Manage annual budgets and deploy resources effectively to achieve value for money
- Quickly identify and work with competent and reliable contractors to achieve these goals
- Reduce levels of administration and paperwork by bringing the whole process together digitally.
In 2017, 25,000 Electrical Installation Condition Reports were completed on houses by our engineers.
We use the latest technology and software systems to capture valuable and useful real-time data – reports, conditions, observations – giving you the information you need to plan better, save costs, and make better decisions.
As members of NAPIT, NICEIC and AESM, ECS are committed to continually improving electrical standards and awareness within the industry.
ECS are 2019 ASCP ‘Electrical Contractor of the Year’, and previous winners of the AGSM Electrical Safety Collaboration Award 2017 & Electrical Safety Supplier Support Award 2017.
We are an ESPO and Fusion 21 registered supplier with over 20 years’ experience delivering inspection, test, certification and remedial services, with an emphasis on achieving high standards, efficiency and cost savings.