Electrical Compliance and Safety Ltd. are recruiting experienced testing electricians for large on-going social housing contracts.
The successful candidate would have the following job responsibilities:
- Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- Good organisational skills needed to manage workload and calendars efficiently.
- Strong communication skills required to deal with both clients and suppliers.
- To carry out duties with due regard to current good practice, and in line with current Health and Safety legislation, relevant both externally and with the specific requirements relating to the social housing environment.
- Previous experience within the social housing environment is preferable.